- 1 bunch of kale or bag of kale
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut olive or avocado oil
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- Optional – Have fun experimenting with different flavors!
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast for a cheesy flavor
- A drizzle of honey for a little sweetness
- 2 tablespoons homemade ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning or 1 tsp chili powder for a little spice in your life
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Meanwhile, place kale leaves in a large bowl with stems removed.
- Massage in oil (start with 1/2 tablespoon, and add more if needed). Mix in your seasoning of choice.
- Place the kale on a baking sheet making sure they are not overlapped. Bake for 10-20 minutes (until light brown and crispy). Once cool, enjoy this easy summer snack!
Feed removed stems to dogs or chickens for a zero waste option.
A little oil goes a long way; massage it in, to cover the kale and help the spices stick, but no need to drench the kale.
Keep an eye on them, depending on the oven they can bake fast and before you know it, poof...they're burnt.
P.S. If you haven’t already, sign up for our newsletter so you are always in the know!