Become a nutrient seeker, not a calorie avoider for balanced hormones, fertility health, gut health, and overall well being. This stir fry is an easy way to nourish your body with a variety of nutrients! We used 3 bags of organic stir fry veggies but if you don’t have that on hand grab whatever veg you have in the fridge. Our favs are broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, onions or red bell peppers. The best part about cooking is having fun with a recipe and tailoring it to your needs.
- 3 bags of organic stir fry vegetables
- 1 can of bamboo shoots
- 2 cans of water chestnuts
- 1 bag of organic sugar snap peas
- 2 grass-fed streaks from @springcutcattleco
- 2-3 bags of @eatbanza rice
- Sautee all vegetables together until tender, add teriyaki coconut aminos or regular coconut aminos. When using regular aminos I mix 6-8 Tbsps with a few shakes of ginger, garlic, and onion powder and flavor it up to taste preference.
- Cook steak or chicken separately and then combine with vegetables.
- Cook Banza rice separately.